SOLSC- 5/31

I’m kind upset right now because a few days ago I had this great idea for my story. I’m writing the story on Wattpad (a really great website and app. If you like writing you would probably really like Wattpad.) It’s called What Happened on Mason Street. Anyways, I had this great idea and of course, I’ve completly forgot the idea. Now I’m stuck in this endless moment of writers block. I have no clue what direction to lead my story in. Hopefully I’m able to figure something out soon because I really like how my story is turning out.

If you have Wattpad or decide to get it, it would make my day if you read my story. Here’s the blurb for it.

The Lawson’s are a family like no other. They have a secret that no one can know. They have super powers.
When the government requires all Creeds (people with magical abilities) to get trackers planted in their thumbs, everything goes downhill. The five siblings are separated from their parents and meet a large group of fellow Creeds. With the help of the new friends the Lawson’s have to decide what is right and what is wrong while uncovering some secrets along the way.

Thanks!

4 thoughts on “SOLSC- 5/31

• On Wattpad you update your story chapter by chapter so you might feel more motivated to finish knowing that there are others out there waiting for you to update the next chapter!