SOLSC- 3/31

Today I was thinking about my friend’s birthday which is tomorrow. Thinking of these special holidays, I was reminded of the times I’ve stayed after school to decorate a friend’s locker for the occasion. We use duck tape bows, signs, and sticky notes to beautify the plain, blue locker. The best time was when some other girls and I duck taped another friend’s locker shut. We were making duck tape bows when our teacher told us that we should duck tape the locker shut.

“Won’t it peel of the paint when we take the duck tape off?” I asked

“You’re so mature,” she replied. Then she took a piece of duck tape, put it on the locker, then ripped it off. When it didn’t peel any paint off she told us it would be fine. So we proceeded to duck tape the entire locker shut. The next morning when our friend saw her locker she laughed and then started taking the tape off

Another time when I wasn’t there to help, my friends filled a locker with balls of paper. We appreciate the pranks though and no one gets upset.

Sorry I’m bad at placing commas. If there is a place that needs a comma please tell me! Thanks!

5 thoughts on “SOLSC- 3/31

1. I remember when we did those. They were so much fun, and I am so happy that I have friends that I can mess around with!